Cannabidiol, more commonly referred to as CBD is a naturally-occurring, non-psychoactive phytocannabinoid derived from hemp & cannabis. All mammals have an endocannabinoid system packed full of cannabinoid receptors from head to toe. We have this receptor system because our body naturally creates endocannabinoids to regulate daily functions. Phytocannabinoids are simply cannabinoids present within plants as opposed to the endocannabinoids produced within mammals. By consuming phytocannabinoids we are assisting the body in regulating itself.
- CBD promotes homeostasis within the body by calming the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Science is proving that CBD stops cancer cells from reproducing while the combination of CBD with THC is actually killing cancer cells.(www.projectcbd.org)
- CBD offers a natural solution to a very wide range of diagnoses and ailments. Anxiety, arthritis, epilepsy, stress, seizures, body pain, PTSD and cancer to name a few. Check out www.projectcbd.org for more CBD info.
- Natural anti-inflammatory.
- CBD has very high neuroprotectant and antioxidant properties. This makes it a great choice for a preventative health approach.
- CBD has no known negative side effects.
- Lichen Livin insists on clean, organic and sustainable standards. If we create it or support it, you know it is a product you can feel good about and trust on all levels!
- A independent lab test on each batch of raw material assures that what we claim is in the product is ACTUALLY in the product, as well as making certain that we are never over the 0.3% legal limit of THC.
- By supporting us you are supporting the fight to keep the hemp crop, a crop not a pharmaceutical. It is SO important we keep the hemp crop in the hands of small farmers and out of large corporation and pharmaceutical control to assure this incredibly healing plant stays pure, available, and affordable to any and all who need it.
- We are a fully vertical, domestic company. We grow, extract, mix, bake, package, and ship our products right here in Colorado.
- We give back! Since opening our doors is 2017 we have given away more than 20K of product AND we invest a portion of our profits into education efforts of CBD, hemp, and medicinal cannabis.
ABOUT OUR FARM
- Our farmer started growing hemp/cannabis for his mother over 10 years to help her keep her symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) at bay. Because of the remarkable results achieved with his mother, word got around and what started as just a son helping his mom has grown into a passion for growing high quality healing hemp.
- Our crop is grown both outdoors in the Colorado sunshine and inside greenhouses in Denver and Montrose, CO.
- Our farm uses all organic practices.
- Our crop is grown in individual pots as well as planted in the ground.
- Fish and ladybugs are the only fertilizer we ever use and only when necessary.
ABOUT OUR EXTRACTION
- We use a dry ice & organic ethanol extraction method.
- We do a whole plant extraction so you are getting the FULL SPECTRUM of healing cannabinoids the hemp plant offers. “Entourage effect” has become the term for the increased effectiveness of CBD when taken along with the other 100+ cannabinoids found in the hemp plant.
- A proprietary triple filtered extraction process makes our raw product one of the cleanest CBD products available. You will notice this from the the smooth texture as well as the mild taste and odor.
Can CBD help you? Check out the list below for conditions that CBD may help improve.
The above list and information is brought to you by http://www.projectcbd.org
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.