All of our products are made from organic and sustainably sourced ingredients.
All of our packaging is made from recycled material and can be recycled, reused, or composted.
“Laid-back Lavender” – 4 oz Bath Salts
This product is just in time for the holidays! The perfect gift or stocking stuffer for the loved one in your life needing some deep relaxation. Ingredients: Epsom salt, pink Himalayan rock salt, dried lavender, lavender oil, dried jasmine, 100 mg CBD oil (sunflower oil carrier), magnesium oil, baking soda.
100mg = $22.00
“The Godfather” – 4 oz coconut oil
This is where it all started – 1,000mg of organic CBD in a 4 oz jar of organic and unrefined coconut oil. For maximum absorption, it is recommended to take as a sublingual (under the tongue) on an empty stomach but effective taken with food as well. Because it has just two ingredients it is easy and versatile to mix in food or beverage. Using for body pain it is recommended to both consume and apply to painful areas. Because the organic coconut oil is unrefined (kept in it’s most pure form) it solidifies at room temperature thus requiring a clean spoon for each dose.
1,000mg = $100 (100 x 10 mg servings)
“The Solution” – 2 oz sunflower oil tincture
This full spectrum product is raw and versatile. You can eat it, apply to skin, or cook with it. Just two ingredients; Organically grown hemp & organic sunflower oil. Easy and tasty to mix in food or beverage or just eat it raw. For maximum absorption, it is recommended to take as a sublingual (under the tongue) on an empty stomach but effective taken with food as well. Using for body pain it is recommended to both consume orally and apply to painful areas. The glass tincture dropper makes dosing easy and consistent.
*Three different potencies, all come in a 2 oz bottle. Please specify when placing your order.
500 mg = $50 (50 x 10 mg servings)
1000mg = $100 (100 x 10 mg servings)
5000mg = $450 (500 x 10 mg servings. 4oz tincture)
“Joint Venture” – 4 oz arnica and eucalyptus cream
This bad-mamer-jammer is arthritis and joint pain’s worst nightmare! Packed with all the anti inflammatory and pain relieving qualities arnica, eucalyptus, and CBD have to offer in a glass 2 oz jar. Light and velvety to the feel, and clean and uplifting to the scent. All organic ingredients – Distilled water, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil, arnica, eucalyptus, CBD, preservative, emulsifying wax.
200mg = $40
“Essential CBD” – 10 ml frankincense and CBD roller
This 10 ml roller bottle is potent with stress relieving, hormone balancing, immune building, cancer fighting frankincense oil and loaded with 100mg of CBD in a sunflower oil base. Perfect for on the go stress relief and balance! All ingredients are organic – Sunflower oil, CBD, Frankincense.
Prefer a different essential oil? Just ask, made to order options are available!
100mg = $30
“Deep Comfort” – 2 oz Menthol Body Salve Stick
Behold, the body salve of your dreams! 200mg of organic CBD potent with menthol & eucalyptus in a coconut oil, beeswax and kokum base. The strong menthol and eucalyptus scent offers a quick aromatic stress and tension release while the active CBD & menthol dream team go to work on a cellular level to reduce inflammation and control your body pain. This salve is best for sore, tight, strained, and pulled muscles. A little dab on the back of the neck goes a long way in relieving neck, head and shoulder tension.
200 mg = $45
Lady Jane’s Pet Treats
FAST FACT – Pets have 36 times more cannabinoid receptors than humans! This makes CBD extremely effective for our furry friends!
Pets are family! These heart shaped treats are not only tasty but healthy! Gluten-free, vegan, and organic. Each treat has 4 mg of CBD. Made with love and named after my very first best friend, Lady Jane.
Ingredients: Oat Flour, Oat Bran, Coconut Oil, Molasses, CBD.
1 bag = $20
(20 treats per bag, 4 mg of CBD each)ORDER NOW
“CBDelicious” – Small batch baked goods
Once a month we whip up a small batch of CBD deliciousness! It is always different, and always awesome. They go fast, so stay tuned for a fresh batch! Join our mailing list to make sure you don’t miss out, or place your order in advance.
Single – $6
Double – $10
Batch (10 treats) – $40
- CBD promotes homeostasis within the body by calming the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Science is proving that CBD stops cancer cells from reproducing while the combination of CBD with THC is actually killing cancer cells.(www.projectcbd.org)
- CBD offers a natural solution to a very wide range of diagnoses and ailments. Anxiety, arthritis, epilepsy, stress, seizures, body pain, PTSD and cancer to name a few. Check out www.projectcbd.org for more CBD info.
- CBD has very high neuroprotectant and antioxidant properties. This makes it a great choice for a preventative health approach.
- CBD has no known negative side effects.
- Full Spectrum products are a Lichen Livin brand, and Lichen Livin lives by sustainable standards. If we create it or support it, you know it is a product you can feel good about and trust on all levels.
- Always organic ingredients and sustainable practices!
- An independent lab test on each batch of raw material assures that what we claim is in the product is ACTUALLY in the product, as well as making certain that we are never over the 0.3% legal limit of THC.
- By supporting us you are supporting the fight to keep the hemp crop, a crop not a pharmaceutical. It is SO important we keep the hemp crop in the hands of small farmers and out of large corporation and pharmaceutical control to assure this incredibly healing plant stays pure, available, and affordable to any and all who need it.
- We are a fully vertical, domestic company. We grow, extract, mix, bake, package, and ship our products right here in Colorado.
- We put a portion of our profits back into education efforts of CBD, hemp, and medicinal cannabis.
ABOUT THE FARM OUR RAW HEMP COMES FROM
- Our farmer started growing hemp/cannabis for his mother over 10 years to help her keep her symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) at bay. Because of the remarkable results achieved with his mother, word got around and what started as just a son helping his mom has grown into a passion for growing high quality healing hemp.
- Our crop is grown both outdoors in the Colorado sunshine and inside greenhouses in Denver and Montrose, CO.
- Our farm uses all organic practices.
- Our crop is grown in individual pots as well as planted in the ground.
- Fish and ladybugs are the only fertilizer we ever use and only when necessary.
- Anyone over the age of 21 is welcome to volunteer on the farm.
ABOUT THE EXTRACTION
- We use a dry ice & organic ethanol extraction method.
- We do a whole plant extraction so you are getting the FULL SPECTRUM of healing cannabinoids the hemp plant offers. “Entourage effect” has become the term for the increased effectiveness of CBD when taken along with the other 60+ cannabinoids found in the hemp plant.
- A proprietary triple filtered extraction process makes our raw product one of the cleanest CBD products available. You will notice this from the the smooth texture as well as the mild taste and odor.
- We own and operate on site a proprietary machine for the extraction of raw product. This is one of the reason we are able to offer such competitive pricing.
Cannabidiol, more commonly referred to as CBD is a naturally-occurring, non-psychoactive phytocannabinoid derived from hemp & cannabis. All mammals have an endocannabinoid system packed full of receptors from head to toe; endocannabinoids produced naturally within the body bind to these receptors to regulate functions. Phytocannabinoids are simply cannabinoids present within plants as opposed to the endocannabinoids produced within animals. By encouraging phytocannabinoids to bind to the receptors in our body we can assist in regulating functions; from natural plants we can find an organic, natural way to provide balance to the body.
Can CBD help you? Check out the list below for conditions that CBD may help improve.
The above list and information is brought to you by http://www.projectcbd.org
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.